MuAcolytes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MuAcolytes Season 5

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to MuAcolytes Forum... MuAcolytes Server is now online... please visit our site www.muacolytes.tk

Botpets creation guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brynner23
Brynner23
Brynner23
Brynner23

Botpets creation guide Empty
PostSubject: Botpets creation guide   Botpets creation guide EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:26 pm

We are now pleased to announce the launching of Botpets.

Quote :
Botpet?
What is botpet?
What botpet can do?
What botpet can do for me?
What is this botpet gonna do?
What is this botpet blah blah blah?

Well, i can go on and on and you too im sure. BUT, yeah lets talk about botpet.
The botpet is an invokable pet. Unlike other pets that you can equip, on botpet you CANT.
Speaking about invokable, you can summon it.
This pet is built for your entertainment as this is an exact replica of characters/classes we have in game.

Each botpet will have 3-4 skills, if i can make it 5 i will.
Said skills are comprised of pvp and training skills. So it can help you in pvp and while you train incase you have a low reset char.

Once a bot pet is created, it will become your default pet. Even if you opt to make another one, once the others die, it will comes down to the first pet you created.

To make the botpet becomes stronger, you will have to level it up.
How to get a botpet?

1. Firstly, you need to become VIP to create a botpet, as this is a VIP user feature. To get this VIP feature, you can now purchase VIP days thru the IAMVIP panel which you can access using the user control panel when you log in to site. A minimum of 5 days is required to purchase VIP. 1 VIP day = 2,500 webshop credits.

2. Now that you have VIP, you need to buy game credits using your webshop credits. These game credits are what you will use to summon the botpet. You can also access this thru the same IAMVIP panel in site. 1 webshop credit = 1 game credit

3. Now you can summon the botpet.

4. Botpet creation will cost 10,000 game credits.

To create your botpet:

Each class has it's own code:
0 - bk
1 - sm
2 - elf
3 - mg
4 - dl
5 - sum

To create, type /botpet create code nameofpet (ex. /botpet create 0 Garfield) xD

Even if you log out of game, you can invoke your pet when you log back on by typing /botpet invoke

Commands for the botpet:

/botpet followme - to make the botpet follow you after creating
/botpet freeze - to make the botpet stay in 1 place in case you dont want it follow you
/botpet stats - to know the stats of your botpet. You will then receive it thru your in game mail.

Hope you like botpets. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
https://muacolytes.forumotion.com

Botpets creation guide
Page 1 of 1